Vic.ai focuses on automating data entry to streamline the accounts payable (AP) process, thereby improving controls while freeing up time for more executive decision-making and analysis.
In short, Sage Intacct isn’t just an accounting and finance cloud platform. It is a business solution to grow small-and-mid-sized businesses successfully.
To help you level-up your Sage Intacct best practices, we interviewed industry experts from AcctTwo Shared Services, Armanino, Baker Tilly, Dean Dorton, and MGO.
When you download this eBook, you’ll learn how to:
To download your free copy of this eBook on “Sage Intacct Best Practices for Outsourced Accounting, Advisory Services, and VARs,” complete the form on this page and click the Download button.
- Position Sage Intacct as a business solution to successfully grow small-and-mid-sized businesses (pages 4-5)
- Become more efficient as you build your client base in specific verticals (pages 6-7)
- Slay the Excel Dragon (page 9)
- Adapt to cloud accounting and the remote workforce (page 10)
- Embrace a new way of thinking (page 11)
- Set client expectations with diverse teams and roadmaps (page 12)
- Automate with APIs (page 13)
- Leverage reporting and dashboard capabilities (pages 14-15)
- Get trained, minimize keystrokes and clicks, use automatic and memorized transactions, and customize list screens (pages 17-18)
- Customize, create account groups, create user-defined books, create formulas, and vigorously test (pages 19-20)
- Build reports that make sense for your audience, use flexible general ledger reports, configure powerful dashboard, and create group reports (pages 21-22)
- Prepare for the future of outsourced accounting and advisory services (pages 23-24)
- Consider emerging business models (page 25)